What can I specify in the top donations?
In the top donations, you can specify:
– Avatar from Steam;
– Nickname from Steam;
– Link to the Steam profile;
– Other social networks.
You can specify no more than 3 social networks.
How can I get a unique design on the “Top Steam Profiles”?
Donate $5 and get a unique design in the “Top Steam Profiles”! Specify your Nickname on the “Top Steam Profiles” page in the donation message. You can specify which unique criteria you need, by type of font, weight, size, etc.
Attention! If your profile has not passed moderation to get into the “Top Steam Profiles”, you will not be able to get into the “Top Steam Profiles” by making a donation of any amount.
An example of a unique design:
How do I make a donation via Ko-Fi?
– Click Donate button and go to ko-fi.com;
– Select the amount to donate. The minimum amount is $1;
– In the donation message, specify your Steam ID and the social networks that you want to see in the top donations.
Can I donate Steam gifts or skins from games?
You can donate skins, TF2 and CS:GO keys or Steam gifts. Contact the site owner.
What else will I get for the donation?
– If you have donated $5 (or more) and your profile has been added to ‘more … profiles’ (section under the top), then your profile will be displayed at the top of the list.
– If you are in several tops, then your profile will indicate “also in … top”.